Bursa Malaysia Bhd announced 16 additions to the constituents of the FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Index.
The F4GBM Index measures the performance of public listed companies (“PLCs”) demonstrating strong Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) practices and was launched in December 2014 with a total of 24 constituents. The number of constituents grew gradually to 56 (+133%) as at last index review in December 2018.
For the latest review period of June 2019, there were 16 new additions and 1 deletion from the F4GBM Index, bringing the total number of constituents to 71 (+196%). All changes take effect at the start of business on Monday, 24 June 2019.
1. Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Bhd 9 Magnum Bhd
2. Chemical Company of Malaysia 10 Media Chinese International
3. Deleum Bhd 11 Media Prima Bhd
4. Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd 12 Parkson Holdings Bhd
5. George Kent (M) Bhd 13 Ranhill Holdings Bhd
6. Hektar REIT 14 UMW Holdings Bhd
7. Hong Leong Financial Group Bhd 15 Velesto Energy Bhd
8. Lafarge Malaysia Bhd 16 Yinson Holdings Bhd
1. Unisem (M) Bhd